Our body needs to be cleansed and renewed from time to time, and there are food products that can help with this better than any medicine.
Bright Side gathered the most useful foodstuffs for each of your organs. Include them in your diet, and stay forever healthy!
- Onions improve your appetite and help metabolize nutrients from food, which ensures comfortable digestion. Di- and trisulfides in onions also have antitumor and antibacterial properties.
- Fibers in flax seeds help bind and excrete toxins. In addition, these seeds are rich in healthy fats, omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9, which are crucial for normal functioning of the body.
- The betaine contained in beetroot helps the liver remove toxins. Beetroot is also a rejuvenating product: it improves the condition of your skin, nails, and hair.
- Ginger speeds up metabolism and helps the liver, which is why its oils are often used in aromatherapy and food additives.
- Grapefruit activates the liver and provides large amounts of nutrients to the body. Additionally, it’s rich in vitamin C that supports the immune system.
Olive oil and fruit juice will help remove stones from the gallbladder. It also lowers cholesterol levels in the blood and gallbladder.
White cabbage fibers help remove toxins and heavy metals from the body while its acids improve the intestinal flora and speed up digestion.
- Sea salt helps excrete excess acids with urine and supports the alkaline balance.
- Cranberry is the most potent natural antibiotic and antiviral product that cleanses the bladder and urinary tract.
- As a diuretic, parsley prevents kidney and bladder stones and cleanses the bladder and renal ducts by making the body produce and move more liquid.
The bromelain contained in pineapples can cleanse the rectum and improve digestion. Pineapples also have lots of fiber: just one slice contains up to 10% of the daily norm.
Apples are perfect for removing toxins. The pectin contained in them helps excrete harmful additives and metals.